http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks1/maths/

Sunday 8 March 2015

All About Me

All About Me

I’ve got blond hair and brown eyes.  I’ve got one sister called Mia, one brother called Lars, a mum called Karen and a dad called Blair.  Mia’s at my school, Lars is at High School, my mum’s a physio therapist and my dad’s a police officer.  A peaceful place with lots of green grass is where I live.  These are my favourite things:  hockey, soccer, tee ball and most of spending time with my friends.  My friend is Alex H.  She’s my friend because we have a lot in common.  I’ve got a dog called Yager.  He likes to jump up on me and lick my face.  Our cat Ralph is very lazy, but when we’ve gone somewhere he catches birds, mice, rats and baby bunnies.  He is very soft to pat and will eat out of your hand.  Mum’s horse Monty is very lazy and fat.  We had five chickens that all died.  We’ve got three bedrooms, one playroom, two bathrooms, a lounge and a pool.  We’re surrounded by giant trees.  Whenever I’m bored I go outside and pat Ralph.  I love my family and my life.
Written by Sabine



 My name is Hugo.  My family names are Kirsty, Sean, Tessa and me.  I live I the country.  My friends are Henry, Oscar A, Oscar M, and Archie.  I like to do these things – going on the bars, cross country and swimming.  I live by a river.  We made a path to the river and we sometimes go down to the river and jump in.  We have a little swim around and then we go to the flowing side.  We hold onto the tree leaves and then float down the river.  Then we get out and dry ourselves and go back home to feed our dog.  I have brown eyes and ginger hair.  My favourite food is paua, brussel sprouts, lettuce and tomatoes.  I have a go-cart and it has broken down lots of times.
Written by Hugo



My name is Oscar and I am 7 years old.  I have a brother and he is 11 years old and I have a sister and she is 9 years old.  I have a mum and dad.  I live on a farm and I have 2 dogs, 5 chickens and 2 cats.  We have 12 ponies too.  I go to Puketapu School and my favourite subject is Maths. I like chocolate.  I don’t like pumpkin.  I am lucky because I have lots of toys and friends.
Written by Oscar A.



I live on a small farm.  The farm has cattle, sheep, horses and goats.  My dad Steve and neighbour Ron have a dead sheep run.  A dead sheep run is when you pick up dead sheep and put them on the trailer.  Mum and Dad go on the horses up the farm.  We have two horses.  Their names are Emma and Jack.  Mum’s name is Maria, my brother is Jacob, my sister’s name is Katie.  Jacob rides motorbikes.  He has KTM.  Katie stays in her room and dances to music.  I found a tree at home and I am building a tree house.  I got a drill for Christmas.  I have got pink wall-paper in my room.  I have a favourite sport – hockey.  At the back of the house is a creek.  In the creek there are fish, crayfish and eels.  I caught a fish.  They are little.  My best friends are Persaous, Amy and Alex H.  We have a grey house with a tilted roof.  We have two dogs. Their names are Ebony and Kane.  Kane is four years old.  Ebony is 12 weeks old.  We have a fat cow named Daisy.  Daisy is lazy.  I love my life.
Written by Rose



I’ve got glasses, my hair is blond and I have tanned legs and arms.  I have a mum, dad and a sister Georgia.  We live in the country – not a busy street or noisy.  We live on a hill with a beautiful view.  My favourite sport is rugby.  I like racing cars.  Mum is funny, kind and always tired and smart.  Dad is strong, clever, tough and brave when he hurts himself.  Georgia is annoying, fun, active and amazing at gym. Me?  I’m smart, kind, clever, cool and cheeky.  I can make Georgia whine.  Our family is one big happy family.  My friends are Riley, Fred, Luka and Leo.  The school I go to is Puketapu.  It is a peaceful school.  My teacher is Mrs Anderson.  She is nice, sporty and active.  When I grow up I want to be a dinosaur bone digger!  In my life I’ve had two asthma attacks and a broken arm.
Written by Samuel



I have brown hair and blue eyes and have a mum, a dad and a brother.  I live in a lovely house in the country with a lovely view.  I like to play outside with Samuel.  We have a paddock and sometimes we have cattle, sheep and lambs.  Our neighbours are nice.  My favourite food is mince pie.  I have lots of friends and I love coming to school.  My favourite subject is Handwriting.  Samuel and I are twins.  We like to play on the swings, in a bouncy castle and to play tag.  Our very nice dad likes cleaning the car, reading and watching the news.  Mum likes gardening, reading and cooking.  Samuel likes playing Dinosaurs, cars and wtching T.V., and I like drawing, baking and coming to school.  My pets are Bella (our cat), Tweety (our bird) and our three pet lambs Bonny, Salt and Pepper.  My friends are Alex, Zoe, Kadi, Sabine, Amy, Samuel, Persaous, Rose, Joey and Lillie.  I love my life so far.
Written by Georgia



My name is Zoe.  I am 8 years old.  I have blond hair and blue eyes and freckles on my nose.  My mum’s name is Rachel and Dad’s name is Richard.  I don’t have any brothers or sisters.  I live in a quiet place.  I like to play hockey, tee ball, netball, basketball, to sing, dance and do gym.  My friends are Sabine, Rose, Persaous, Alex H, Olivia, Kadi, Lillie and Amy.  We play ball-tag.  My favourite sport is hockey.  I want to be a professional hockey player when I grow up.
Written by Zoe



My name is Connor.  I have a little brother and a big brother.  My mum’s name is Stephanie and Lucas is my dad.  His eyes are blue and my eyes are hazel like Mum’s.  Dad is the Kampuch King and he sells homemade soap.  I am good at cleaning things up.  Leighton, Alfie and Kai are my friends.  We like building the hut at my house.  I like living in the country.
Written by Connor



I have a little sister and I have a brother.  Their names are Callum and Emma.  I live on a farm.  I have a cat and a dog and two deers.  I like to play on the tablet.
Written by Leighton



My name is Abigail.  I like to eat red apples.  My friends names are Amy A, Jordis, Rosa, Kayla, Zoe and Persaous.  Writing songs, singing songs and dancing to music are my favourite things to do.  When I have some time I play with my brother.  My family’s names are Innes, August, Charlotte, Shane and me. I have blue eyes and blond hair, long arms and legs.  I have four pets.  Their names are Sharlotte, Aste, Magda and Chloe.  That is my life.
Written by Abigail



My name is Daniel.  I like riding motor bikes.  I live on a steep hill.  I love my house because we have a big space to ride.  In my family I have my brothers who are funny and like rugby and I like that.  I like my family because we love to do exciting things like fishing on the boat, riding bikes and buggies with Dad and going zooming down the Super Fly slide.  I have a pretty great life.
Written by Daniel M



My name is Persaous.  I am 8 years old.  I have two sisters and one brother.  Their names are Nova, Amber and Jordan.  Nova is 12 years old, Amber is 22 years old and Jordan is thirteen.  We live in the country in a white house.  It is very quiet because of our long driveway.  Nova likes to play make-overs, Jordan likes to do the trail rides and my big sister Amber lives in Auckland.  We had a farm in Wairoa.  My cousins live there.  Their names are Zoe, Keoni and Quentin.  My friends are Zoe, Kadi, Lillie, Joey, Georgia, Alex H, Amy Leo and Jordis.  I have brown eyes, blond hair, long legs and long hair.  I like to play at home with Nova and Jordan.  We like playing soccer in the paddock.  Me and Jordan like riding our motor bikes up and down the driveway.  I love my life.
Written by Persaous



 My name is Jake.  With my friends I like to play soccer, rugby and cricket.  I have blue eyes and brown hair.  I have a brother and a mum and dad.  My dad works while my mum does jobs at home.  I live on Swamp Road.  My mum’s cat is called Charlie.  My favourite things I like to do are listen to music on my MP3 player and fighting on my bed with my little brother.
Written by Jake



My name is Daniel.  I live on a farm with my family.  I like the way I have lots of animals.  I have ten hens, 3 horses, 3 dogs and my family car is a BMW Prado.  I have brown hair.  I like to invite my friends to my house.  I like my farm, my room, my Lego, my tablet and I like my neighbours too.  They are Zack and Zoe.
Written by Daniel N



My name is Luka.  I have blond hair, brown eyes and long legs that are awesome for running.  I have one sister.  My mum’s name is Zoe and my dad’s name is Matt.  We live on a farm filled with hills.  What I like to is seeing my family and friends and playing on the Wii.  My friends are Jako, Alex O, Bryn, Samuel, Henry and Leo.  I have a great life.
Written by Luka



My name is Alex.  In my family are my mum and dad.  Their names are Brad and Mandy.  My brothers and sister are called Jake, Kees and Kenny.  I live in a life style block with heaps of hills.  I have blond hair and green eyes.  My legs are long which is good for running.  I like to play games such as rugby, soccer and cricket.  My friends are Oscar M, Henry, Fred, Max and Luka.  We love to sit next to each other, go to each other’s houses and ride dirt bikes.
Written by Alex O 

    

I live on a farm, not a big farm but a small farm.  My house is surrounded by rows of apples trees.  I have one brother, his name is Marco.  My best friends are Persaous, Rose, Alex H, Sabine, Zoe, Ava, Amber, Molly, Georgia and Joey.  I have brown hair and hazel eyes.  I have two pet dogs called Jacky and Chloe.  I also have a pet lamb called Cuddly.  My room is red.  My dad painted my room red when he had finished school.  At home I like to climb trees with Marco.  At school I like to play on the tyre swing, may-pole, monkey bars and the adventure playground.  Me, my mum and dad and brother Marco have cattle, sheep and lots of apple trees on our farm.  There are five houses down our driveway.  There is a little girl who is nine.  She has just moved to Puketapu.  I love my life.
Written by Lillie



My name is Joey.  I live in the city.  My house is not very big.  We have a creek at the back of our house.  We have a black fence.  We have a pond in our garden.  We have goldfish in the pond.  We have three bedrooms and two bathrooms.  I live with my mum and dad and my pet cat Starjie.  She has no tail.  My back garden is not very big.  We have three trees going straight across the garden.  Our house is shaped like an L.  You can walk from the front to the back garden.  I don’t have any brothers or sisters.  My mum sells cars.  Her work is called Euro City and my dad fixes cars and they work at the same place.  I have brown hair and brown eyes.  I like to play with my friends.  They are Lillie and Georgia.  I want to be a vet.
Written by Joey



My name is Jordis.  I’m healthy, quite annoying and I’m 7 years old.  There are four people in my family.  In 2014 my dad went into hospital 3 times.  I live in town in a very noisy street.  My eyes are blue and my hair is strawberry blond.  I look like I have heaps of energy and I like to go bowling, swimming, geocaching, art, sleeping in, golf and building cities with blocks.  My friends are…Amy A, Amy W, Amarni, Sabine, Lillie, Rose, Persaous, Zoe, Kadi, Mikayla and Poppy.  I have a dog called Sway and 12 cows.  When I get older I want to be a teacher.  I am pleased my life is so amazing.  P.S.  My mum likes geocaching like me.  My dad likes being quite busy and my baby sister likes yelling!!!
Written by Jordis



My name is Oscar.  I have brown eyes and blond hair.  I am seven years old.  I am good at motor biking.  In my family there is Amber, Pippa, Mum and Dad.  Amber and Pippa share a bedroom.  Amber has a full wardrobe of dresses, games, books, necklaces and jewellery.  Amber has blackie, brown hair and brown eyes and light brown skin.  Pippa has brown eyes and blackie, brown hair.  Pippa wears perfume.  She loves going on the tramp, on the jungle gym and on her bike.  She just got a new seat, handle grips and a back tyre.  My mum’s name is Tiffany.  Tiffany has lots of jewellery and hair ties.  My mum is very good at maths.  My dad has a side by side Rhino 660.  He loves to eat hot noodles.  He got new motocross number plates for his last year’s birthday.  My dad has heaps of tools and our cousins have a very, very big shed full of our ski boat (shares), motor bikes, bikes and our fishing boat.  Dad is buying a very, very big shed.  It is going to have a pool table and store our Rhino 660 (4x4).  We will put our fishing boat and the ski boat that we ski behind in the big shed.  
Written by Oscar M



My name is Kadi Loren.  I have blond hair and blue eyes. I have a few little freckles on my face.  I am 8 years old.  I have 2 sisters, 4 brothers, a dad and a step-mum.  I love playing with my brother.  We like playing hide n seek.  My favourite food is apple slice.  I live in a 2 storey house with no attic.  I live on a quiet road.  My dad owns four paddocks.  My friends are Amy, Zoe, Ella, Sabine, Persaous, Lillie, Georgia, Leo, Alex H, Joey, Jordis, Ruby, Olivia and Molly.  I like to play big ball soccer at school.  I have 2 dogs called Tui and Baz.  My step-brother has a dog called Bella.  Bella and Baz are black labradors'.  Tui is a foxy and he is white with black spots.  My favourite sports are hockey and tee ball.  I love my life because I am very lucky.
Written by Kadi



I live in a brown, brick house surrounded by ‘minion’ trees with a playhouse that has funny doors. I sleep in a bright room with light pink wall paper.  I have a funny, kind and caring sister.  I remember once we had a crazy, cool and awesome water fight with our water guns.  I also have a mum and dad.  My mum is called Andrea.  My dad is named Barrie!  I have lots of room to play at my house.  My sister and I have a toy room where we keep our toys.  I love living at my house!  I have 2 dogs called Indy and Bear.  They are 3 years old and jump on me and my sister a lot.  I have dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.  I’m skinny with long arms and legs.  I’ve got no freckles and I have got a mole on one side of my neck.  My friends are: Sabine, Zoe, Rose, Georgia, Amy, Jordis and Persaous.  I love playing ball tag and Cops and Robbers with them!  At home I like to make myself nice and cosy then settle down with a good, long book and something yummy to eat!  Everything is OK for me.
Written by Alex H  



My name is Leo Max Michael.  I am 8, but turning 9 on April 22nd.  I live in a large house with a nice, beautiful garden.  We also get a great view of Rotowhenua Road because we live high from the ground.                                 
In my family there are: Mum, Dad, Zayne, Me and Drew.  We also have a pet Labrador called Willie.  He is very naughty and eats whatever food we drop.  His nickname is Bonkers because he is crazy!                                                  
I love my school, Puketapu School.  I have great friends and have a really good time.  My friends are: Sabine, Rose, Samuel, Persaous, Zoe and Kadi.  I like to play Mum’s and Dad’s.  I am usually Sabine’s dog.                         
At my house there are many awesome things.  We have 2 iPads, an X-Box and a trampoline.  I also have a collection of CD’s that I enjoy listening to.             
I have hazel eyes and short brown hair with a fringe.                                          
So yeah, my life is pretty cool!!!
Written by Leo



 I’m Fred.  My friends are Alex O, Samuel, Henry, Riley, Jake, Luka and Kai.  I have brown hair and blue eyes.  I live on Puketitiri Road and go to Puketapu School.  I’ve got a sister called Elsie and a brother called Lewis. My sister now goes to Taradale Intermediate.  She is doing a show called Cinemas.  I’ve got a dad who’s a builder.  My mum is trying to get a job.  I like to sit and watch TV in my sleeping bag with pop-corn.  I’ve got a dog called Murphy and he’s a Labrador.  He is really nice and when one of us is lying down he licks our faces.  When Maggie our cat comes, she pushes her back on us but… after a while she scratches you or she bites you.  My life so far is beautiful.  I hope it goes on for a hundred more years.
Written by Fred



My name is Amy Kayla.  In my healthy and awesome family there are four people – me, Sam, Mum and Dad.  I live on a life style property.  I go to the super duper Puketapu School.  I love it!  I’m 7 years old and love dogs.  Ruby our puppy is so annoying because she bites my ankles really hard with her sharp little teeth.  Dad has a really huge shed full of his tools and stuff.  My mum loves knitting and sewing, but her humming is most annoying.  My dad shouts at my cat a lot because Thomas scratches the couch and makes holes.  I have a pretty good life over all.  My friends are: Jordis, Rose, Zoe K, Zoe R, Sabine, Alex H, Abigail, Joey, Georgia, Lillie, Kadi and Persaous.  I love doing the playground race with the girls in our class.  I want to improve at the muscle buster and also taking care of Ruby.  Reading is my favourite subject at home because it is so quiet.  At home my brother uses his imagination building made up stuff with his tiny bits of Lego.  At school I like playing ’dogs’ with Zoe K at playtime.  I like eating potatoes, carrots, cucumber, strawberries and lots of other food.  I have blond hair and blue eyes and long arms and legs which are good for running.  When I grow up I want to foster dogs.  I love my life!!!

Written by Amy   




My name is Henry.  I am 8 years old, I have blue eyes and blondy brown hair.  I go to Puketapu School.  I have lots of friends – Alex O. Hugo M, Fred, Max, Samuel, Jake, Stanley, Luka and Ben.  I am in a family of five.  There is me, Jess and Rosa my sisters, my mum Jacs, and my dad Tim.  I live on a peaceful farm with lots of nice pets.  There’s Zola and Gemma the dogs, one cat Reggy and two horses called Donny and Benson.  I like playing rugby, soccer and cricket.  My favourite food is Butter Chicken.  I don’t like avocado or olives, but I do love my life.

Written by Henry.  










3 comments:

  1. Finally got onto the blog! Lovely to read all about the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your feedback!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete