http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks1/maths/

Saturday 16 May 2015

In the Wild Jungle


?Creative Writing - Really?

In the Wild Jungle.


A monkey goes through the trees and a lion follows it.
A monkey goes through the trees and a lion follows it. A monkey goes through the trees and a lion follows it.A gorilla hangs on a branch.An anaconda hisses at me. I was scared because the snake was getting near my feet.A tiger roars in the bushes around me, as I listen to where he is.Below another snake went through the dirt and leaves and moss. Above a panther frightens me by standing and staring at me.Three elephants push down the trees.As all of these animals came towards me, I ran through the bushes and left the jungle to find safety. 

TASK:       For Room 6 to Kick It Up A Notch!

A humongous, lean, mean, fighting machine of a monkey glides through the trees like a hang-glider and a teeny weeny lion stalks it.  A teeny weeny, hungry gorilla sits on a fat, thick branch.  A strangling anaconda hisses at me as loud as a fire alarm at me.  I tremble because the snake is getting near my feet.  A proud, fierce tiger roars so loudly it pops my ear-drums in the bushes around me as I listen to where it is.  Below another 'hissing like hell snake' slithered in amongst the leaves, dirt and moss.  Up above me an ugly, very terrifying panther scares me by staring at me.  Three humongous elephants push down the trees.  As all of the very, very terrifying animals come towards me, I run towards safety and leave the jungle behind.

Written by Hugo 

A tincy wincy, mini monkey jumps like a fox with its tail burnt off and a very clumsy and famished lion creeps up. A rather fit ape clings onto a weak as branch.  A long anaconda hisses and almost gets me.  An extremely powerful hyena screams at me and I have to listen to it!  Underneath me a python went through the mud, leaves and moss... Owww!  Way up there was a panther.  It roars at me.  I am terrified.  Three gigantic elephants crush the trees.  All the animals charge at me.  I reached the S.W.A.T. and they capture and cage all the animals.

Written by Samuel   

(more to come)


No comments:

Post a Comment